1. Full service , One Stop Shop.
2. No up front fees paid by the client.
3. No financial risk to the client.
4. S&P rating of ‘AA-’ After the Event Insurer.
5. Own capital used to fund cases. All fees drawn down at start of claim to client account.
6. Off balance sheet facilty. 25% of profit costs drawn down monthly. No recourse if case fails.
7. Typically claims of between £100,000 and £15 million potential claim value are supported.
8. Solicitor will engage on a discounted CFA.
9. Cost to client is typically 25% of deduction from damages if successful.
10. Typically client retains upwards of 60% of award.
1. Claim enquiry and accompanying documents presented to Responsum Group.
2. Client enters into a case due-diligence agreement with Funder. Case Chronology and Investigation completed.
3. Any additional questions will be raised by Responsum to obtain information to validate the claim.
4. Once claim review is completed, QC advice on merits will be secured.
5. Once merits obtained a Costs Budget is produced (5 days).
6. Claim passed to the ATE underwriter for assessment (5 days).
7. Funders sends offer to claimant with full terms and conditions.
8. Client accepts and Solicitor engages client on a CFA.
9. Anticipated lifecycle of case 18 months to 24 months.
10. Claim settled, deductions made from damages with appropriate paperwork in place, client receives net compensation payment.